Saturday, January 12, 2013

We moved over the Hill to our favorite mountain and lodging; Wolf Creek Ski Area and Captains Call at Goodnight Lonesome Dove in South Fork CO
Vickys Knee freaked out at Purgatory so she only skiied one of the three days we skiied Wolf Creek.  Luckily she was skiing when Abdul and the rest of the crew blundered onto a bump run.  She traversed Abdul down and he survived with out even a fall.


She did get to actually ski some bumps.


Kevin skied with me all day


Jay and Abdul had whipped cream and Marshmallows in their hot chocolate.


Vicky with Jay and Abdul at the top of Wolf Creek

Jay sporting his new go pro on his helmet

We had fantastic weather the whole ski portion of our trip. 












1 comment:

  1. Hello! your blog is great, I'd love you to join my websites, and you put my link on your site, and so we benefit both.

    I await your response to munekitacate(at)gmail(dot)com

    kisses!
    Emilia

    ReplyDelete